Atlas Earth Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Banished
Admin
https://atlasearthcommunity.forumotion.com

At what plot count did your boost drop Empty At what plot count did your boost drop

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:07 pm
Boost drops seem to be one of the biggest talked about topics, so I figured I'd address it with the first thread on these forums. There isn't a lot of information on how many plots you can own before the boost drops and what information that is out there can be conflicting.  With this thread the idea is to share what you have seen with your boost drop with posting the plot count you had when you saw your drop so that we can help each other out with understanding the structure of the game.

I was at 147 plots when my boost dropped from 30X to 20X.  I kept track of my rarity count, I had:

Common: 76
Rare: 47
Epic: 17
Legendary: 7

Taking those rarities into account I had a total of around 205 parcels weighted with my 147 plots owned.  So I can only come to the conclusion that at around 200 weighted parcels that a player will drop from 30X to 20X.  My earnings were around $0.58 per day at the time of the drop from 30X to 20X.

https://www.atlasearth.com/rent-boost-outcomes?fbclid=IwAR3Ciyiz_p6kitfRJ1M76_WRQrfaNNVKMDCUik9X89UbWzc2M2QnUXVLc1A

It seems that there is confusion in the thought that 250 parcels are the cutoff for 30X to 20X, but that's a misunderstanding of what they have posted on their website.  
At what plot count did your boost drop PnJ7LiPfp

After discussing with support, it seems that the data points posted on their website are not the threshold levels, but rather datapoints selected to be examples of possible earnings at those levels.  So the idea that 250 is the threshold from going from 30X to 20X seems to not be correct and thus the reason for discussion in this topic.  So feel free to share your thoughts on what you've experienced so far.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum