Atlas Earth Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Banished
Admin
https://atlasearthcommunity.forumotion.com

Atlas Earth Community Rules and Expectations Empty Atlas Earth Community Rules and Expectations

Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:04 pm
Welcome to the Atlas Earth Community forums.  Before you begin posting please read the following rules so that expectations are understood.

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying but treat others like you would like to be treated!  Insulting or personal attacks against other members will be not tolerated.

2. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.  The only exception that will be allowed is in the "Share referral links" topic of the board where reference links may be posted.  https://atlasearthcommunity.forumotion.com/t56-share-referral-links

3. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and certainly not to insult anyone.

4. No illegal activity will be tolerated and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.

5. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!

I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.

What happens if I break a rule?

Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows:

1st rule break (Minor offence) :

Corrected, A PM may have been sent, no further action taken

For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule

2nd rule break.

Another warning

3rd rule break

On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.

On another breach of rules:

After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to PM me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum